noun. ['ˈspiːdɪŋ'] changing location rapidly.
- stay in place
Rhymes with Speeding
Sentences with speeding
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Avoid speeding up the process with heat as this will make the rubber break down.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Eventually you are transferred to an individual that can help you with your lost speeding ticket.
Quotes about speeding
1. When tragedy hits close to home, like your neighbor’s house, it really makes you stop and think. And while you’re thinking, I’ll be speeding off in the getaway car.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. If I had a shiny gun I could have a world of fun Speeding bullets through the brains Of the folks that cause me pains :)
- Dorothy Parker
3. Some people think driving is speeding the car. Only to find out. Driving is not speeding the car but is being able to control the car.
- De philosopher Dj Kyos