Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈsɔrɪŋ'] ascending to a level markedly higher than the usual.
Rhymes with Soaring
Sentences with soaring
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
A few suggestions for soaring through this part of the test include:
Quotes about soaring
1. It's a special person - and personality - who can lead a start-up to soaring success and sustain that success for the long term. Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg are star examples.
- Marcus Buckingham
2. If my love were an ocean,there would be no more land.If my love were a desert,you would see only sand.If my love were a star-late at night, only light.And if my love could grow wings,I'd be soaring in flight.
- Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
3. Wasn't writing a kind of soaring, an achievable form of flight, of fancy, of the imagination?
- Ian McEwan, Atonement
adjective. ['ˈsɔrɪŋ'] of imposing height; especially standing out above others.
- stay in place
- domestic flight
- international flight
noun. ['ˈsɔrɪŋ'] the activity of flying a glider.
- hang gliding