Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈhɝːiːd'] relaxed and leisurely; without hurry or haste.
Rhymes with Unhurried
Sentences with unhurried
1. Verb, past tense
As long as your movements are slow and unhurried the parrot should not panic.
Carry on at an unhurried pace and remain positive in your body language and interactions.
Quotes about unhurried
1. When we are unhurried and wise, we perceive that only great and worthy things have any permanent and absolute existence, that petty fears and petty pleasures are but the shadow of the reality.
- Henry David Thoreau, Walden
2. Inner peace is impossible without patience. Wisdom requires patience. Spiritual growth implies the mastery of patience. Patience allows the unfolding of destiny to proceed at its won unhurried pace.
- Brian L. Weiss, Muchas Vidas, Muchos Maestros
3. Great understanding is broad and unhurried; little understanding is cramped and busy. Great words are clear and limpid; little words are shrill and quarrelsome.
- Chuang Chou
adjective. ['ənˈhɝːiːd'] capable of accepting delay with equanimity.