Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsmoʊkɪŋ'] the act of smoking tobacco or other substances.
- external respiration
- stay in place
Rhymes with Smoking
Sentences with smoking
1. Noun, singular or mass
Designated smoking areas are located in the terminals and concourses and at some of the airport restaurants.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
You can smoke chamomile when making a transition from the harmful effects of smoking tobacco.
Quotes about smoking
1. Fact: From quitting smoking to skiing, we succeed to the degree we try, fail, and learn. Studies show that people who worry about mistakes shut down, but those who are relaxed about doing badly soon learn to do well. Success is built on failure.
- Martha Beck
2. The only time I really think is when I smoke, and I quit smoking years ago.
- Jarod Kintz, There are Two Typos of People in This World: Those Who Can Edit and Those Who Can't
3. It’s easier to hide your smoking habit on a foggy day. Let that be a lesson for you and your secret lover.
- Jarod Kintz, Whenever You're Gone, I'm Here For You
adjective. ['ˈsmoʊkɪŋ'] emitting smoke in great volume.
noun. ['ˈsmoʊkɪŋ'] a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion.