Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsliːpˌwɔkɪŋ'] walking by a person who is asleep.
- stay in place
Rhymes with Sleepwalking
Sentences with sleepwalking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
You can make breakfast in your sleep (and not just accidentally while sleepwalking).
One of the first signs is a feeling of euphoria similar to a sleepwalking experience.
Quotes about sleepwalking
1. Are you sleepwalking?' A voice asked behind me. "I was testing dorm security,"I said. "It sucks.
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
2. I love sleepwalking, because when else would I get to combine exercise and rest?
- Jarod Kintz, The Merits of Marthaism, and How Being Named Susan Can Benefit You
3. She asked me how I slept. Knowing she meant quality of sleep, I said I slept naked. It’s true. Ask any of the joggers who saw me sleepwalking.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE