Table of Contents
verb. ['sɪˈduːs'] induce to have sex.
Rhymes with Seduce
How do you pronounce seduce?
Pronounce seduce as sɪˈdus.
US - How to pronounce seduce in American English
UK - How to pronounce seduce in British English
Quotes about seduce
1. The other day I got a text from a boy, but it wasn't hot. I mean, if you're going to text me every day, you haven't seen me for months and you're trying to seduce me, you'd better spice up that text and make it more exciting than 'How was your day? I hope you're having a beautiful one.' Sadly, I haven't been doing a lot of kissing lately.
- Chloe Sevigny
2. When she tried to seduce me, I got suspicious, thinking she was just after my massive fortune. Then I relaxed, when I remembered I'm poor.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. You had this all planned, didn’t you?' I accused. 'Thought you could come in here and seduce me like you do everyone else?' It wasn’t as if I could be angry, lying atop him as I was, but I tried.
- Kim Harrison, Every Which Way But Dead