Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈskɑːrf'] a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration.
- feather boa
Rhymes with Scarf
How do you pronounce scarf?
Pronounce scarf as skɑrf.
US - How to pronounce scarf in American English
UK - How to pronounce scarf in British English
Sentences with scarf
1. Noun, singular or mass
Send him a batch of his favorite cookies or a knitted scarf in his favorite color.
Quotes about scarf
1. My nickname isn’t Scarface—it’s Scarf Ace. I make knitted neck warmers like I make love—one grandmother at a time.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
2. I could scarf down a scarf faster than I could eat any other throat warmer, with the possible exception of your clenched hands around my neck.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Zoey~ 'Listen to me, whinning about money and a scarf. Ah, hell! I'm starting to sound like Aphrodite.'Stark~ 'If you turn into Aprodite I'm going to stab myself.'Zoey~ 'If I turn into Aprodite, stab me first.'Stark~ 'Deal.'Zoey~ 'Deal.
- P.C. Cast, Awakened
verb. ['ˈskɑːrf'] wrap in or adorn with a scarf.
- get into
- slip off
verb. ['ˈskɑːrf'] masturbate while strangling oneself.
- fuck off
- jack off
- stand still
- leave office
verb. ['ˈskɑːrf'] unite by a scarf joint.
- bring together
- take away
noun. ['ˈskɑːrf'] a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end.