noun. ['ˈruːmz'] apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel).
Rhymes with Rooms
Sentences with rooms
1. Noun, plural
Guest can choose from suites with two, three or four rooms.
Quotes about rooms
1. Be fun! I don't like homes or rooms that don't have a sense of humor or have some sense of whimsy or a personality. Your home should reflect who you are, and what you love. I would never have something in my home because it's the thing to have. I have to love it and it needs some connection to me.
- Bryan Batt
2. She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
3. I wonder if rooms in an insane asylum have Do Not Disturb signs for the doors. I should hope not, because knock or no knock, every occupant in those rooms is already disturbed.
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.