Table of Contents
noun. ['əˈpɑːrtmənt'] a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house.
- cold-water flat
- efficiency apartment
- apartment building
- duplex apartment
- living accommodations
- studio apartment
- walk-up apartment
- apartment house
- bedsitting room
- railroad flat
Rhymes with Apartment
How do you pronounce apartment?
Pronounce apartment as əˈpɑrtmənt.
US - How to pronounce apartment in American English
UK - How to pronounce apartment in British English
How do you spell apartment? Is it appartment ?
A common misspelling of apartment is appartment
Sentences with apartment
1. Noun, singular or mass
Sometimes getting a co-signer can make the difference between getting accepted or not at a luxury apartment building.
Quotes about apartment
1. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying. I don't want to live on in the hearts of my countrymen; I want to live on in my apartment.
- Woody Allen, Illustrated Woody Allen Reader
2. You picked a lemon, throw it away lemonade is overrated. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment. You already have one asshole. You don’t need another. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve. Have faith.
- Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys
3. It wasn’t until I’d walked halfway across the parking lot that I realized: 1. I wasn’t wearing shoes. A. Or a shirt. 2. I didn’t bring my keys A. Or anything really. 3. I’d just left a complete stranger in my apartment. A. Naked.Whoever said one-night stands were supposed to be simple with no strings attached had clearly never met the disaster that was me.
- Cora Carmack, Losing It