Table of Contents
Romanticize Past Tense
The past tense of Romanticize is romanticized.
verb. ['roʊˈmæntəˌsaɪz'] interpret romantically.
Rhymes with Romanticize
Sentences with romanticize
1. Verb, base form
Don't romanticize a search for birth families.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Movie and television producers romanticize a laid-back lifestyle on cattle and horse ranches.
Quotes about romanticize
1. It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don't regret it. My regrets are for the people I couldn't save: Marines, soldiers, buddies. I'm not naive, and I don't romanticize war. The worst moments of my life have come as a SEAL. But I can stand before God with a clear conscience about doing my job.
- Chris Kyle
2. The thing about dead people... The thing is you sound like a bastard if you don't romanticize them, but the truth is... complicated, I guess.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
3. We all romanticize the people we adore.
- John Green
verb. ['roʊˈmæntəˌsaɪz'] act in a romantic way.
verb. ['roʊˈmæntəˌsaɪz'] make romantic in style.