Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈrɪgɝ'] something hard to endure.
- good nature
Rhymes with Rigor
How do you pronounce rigor?
Pronounce rigor as ˈrɪgər.
US - How to pronounce rigor in American English
UK - How to pronounce rigor in British English
Sentences with rigor
1. Noun, singular or mass
The selection team will take into consideration the rigor and prestige of the institution from which you matriculated.
Quotes about rigor
1. Those who shun the whimsy of things will experience rigor mortis before death.
- Tom Robbins
2. Night is a time of rigor, but also of mercy. There are truths which one can see only when it’s dark
- Isaac Bashevis Singer, Teibele And Her Demon
3. ...and we'll see what happens when we say Yes while this rigor mortis world screams No.
- Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
noun. ['ˈrɪgɝ'] excessive sternness.
- good fortune
- good luck
noun. ['ˈrɪgɝ'] the quality of being valid and rigorous.
- good weather