Table of Contents
- make (English)
- make (Middle English (1100-1500))
- re- (English)
Rhymes with Remake
Sentences with remake
1. Verb, base form
Add new knowledge or a new skill set to remake your days.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Try to fix those things in your remake.
Quotes about remake
1. You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.
- Ray Bradbury
2. Remake the world, a little at a time, each in your own corner of the world.
- Rick Riordan
3. The shelf was filled with books that were hard to read, that could devastate and remake one's soul, and that, when they were finished, had a kick like a mule.
- Mark Helprin, Winter's Tale