Table of Contents
adjective. ['rəˈkʌvɝd, rɪˈkʌvɝd'] found after being lost.
Rhymes with Recovered
Sentences with recovered
1. Verb, past participle
Once the message has been deleted it can not be recovered.
2. Verb, past tense
If you had COVID and recovered, your immune system mounted antibodies to fight off the infection.
Click the recovered email and press the space bar on your keyboard to check the file for recovery.
Quotes about recovered
1. There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope.
- George Eliot
2. They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise
3. Even knowing that my presence brought a shadow over the lives of my loved ones, I can't regret the experiences I've had with them. They gave me life, becoming an integral part of my soul. They healed me when I was broken and somehow they recovered those parts of me, I thought lost forever.
- J.D. Stroube, Caged by Damnation
adjective. ['rəˈkʌvɝd, rɪˈkʌvɝd'] freed from illness or injury.