Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈreɪzɝ'] edge tool used in shaving.
- rasour (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Razor
Sentences with razor
1. Noun, singular or mass
Most puppy owners look forward to the day when the last razor sharp puppy tooth has been shed.
Quotes about razor
1. Love: a single word, a wispy thing, a word no bigger or longer than an edge. That's what it is: an edge; a razor. It draws up through the center of your life, cutting everything in two. Before and after. The rest of the world falls away on either side.
- Lauren Oliver, Delirium
2. One more dance along the razor's edge finished. Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
- Robert Jordan, Lord of Chaos
3. Occam's Razor [10w] I shaved with Occam's razor and he shaved with mine.
- Beryl Dov
adjective. very clearly delineated.
noun. any of several small wrasses with compressed sharp-edged heads of the West Indies and Mediterranean.
noun. black-and-white northern Atlantic auk having a compressed sharp-edged bill.