Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈreɪˌdiːənt'] radiating or as if radiating light.
Rhymes with Radiant
How do you pronounce radiant?
Pronounce radiant as ˈreɪˌdiənt.
US - How to pronounce radiant in American English
UK - How to pronounce radiant in British English
How do you spell radiant? Is it radient ?
A common misspelling of radiant is radient
Sentences with radiant
Basements retain radiant heat via the ground surrounding them and from the building above them.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Some of the drawbacks of electric radiant heat include:
Quotes about radiant
1. I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
2. I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other's eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all.
- Jody Gehrman, Babe in Boyland
3. The poor man shuddered, overflowed with an angelic joy; he declared in his transport that this would last through life; he said to himself that he really had not suffered enough to deserve such radiant happiness, and he thanked God, in the depths of his soul, for having permitted that he, a miserable man, should be so loved by this innocent being.
- Victor Hugo, Les Misérables