Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈbiːmɪŋ'] cheerful and bright.
Rhymes with Beaming
How do you pronounce beaming?
Pronounce beaming as ˈbimɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce beaming in American English
UK - How to pronounce beaming in British English
Sentences with beaming
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Also a mother, she is incredibly adventurous and always has a beaming smile on her face.
2. Noun, singular or mass
You’re beaming as you get home from a wonderful second date with a guy you just met.
Quotes about beaming
1. Hello, Harry"said George, beaming at him. "We thought we heard your dulcet tones.""You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out,"said Fred, also beaming. "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. A whizzpopper!"cried the BFG, beaming at her. "Us giants is making whizzpoppers all the time! Whizzpopping is a sign of happiness. It is music in our ears! You surely is not telling me that a little whizzpopping if forbidden among human beans?
- Roald Dahl, The BFG
3. When I turn back to Jase, he’s again beaming at me. “You’re nice.” He sounds pleased, as if he hadn’t expected this aspect of my personality.
- Huntley Fitzpatrick, My Life Next Door
noun. a radiant glance of the eye.
adjective. ['ˈbiːmɪŋ'] radiating or as if radiating light.
adjective. ['ˈbiːmɪŋ'] pleased and proud.