Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈpʌzəlɪŋ, ˈpʌzlɪŋ'] not clear to the understanding.
Rhymes with Puzzling
Sentences with puzzling
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
It's a question that's been puzzling researchers for decades.
2. Noun, singular or mass
But one of their more puzzling habits is licking.
Determining which bottles to age and when to open them is among the most puzzling aspects of wine.
Quotes about puzzling
1. The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth,"and so it goes away. Puzzling.
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values
2. The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.
- Carl Sagan
3. YOU. ARE. PERFECT. You are. Im talking to YOU. and dont you dare think otherwise...embrace the entity of yourself...you are a puzzle piece and you are meant to be puzzling.
- Kaiden Blake
adjective. ['ˈpʌzəlɪŋ, ˈpʌzlɪŋ'] lacking clarity of meaning; causing confusion or perplexity.