adjective. ['kənˈfjuːzɪŋ'] lacking clarity of meaning; causing confusion or perplexity.
Words that Rhyme with Confusing
Example sentences of the word confusing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Consumers must do their own research into ingredients and gluten content, which can sometimes be confusing.
Jung had a very confusing way of writing at times which leaves many of his theories up for debate.
Quotes containing the word confusing
1. They turned to Angel. "We will call you Little One,"the leader said, obviously deciding to dispense with the whole confusing name thing."Okay,"said Angel agreeably. "I'll call you Guy in a White Lab Coat."He frowned."That can be his Indian name,"I suggested.
- James Patterson, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
2. There's obviously nothing wrong with selling your art - only an idiot with a trust fund would tell you otherwise. But it's confusing to know how far you should take it.
3. Stairs, are they going up or are they going down? They’re so confusing! If love were a physical thing, it would be stairs.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
adjective. ['kənˈfjuːzɪŋ'] causing confusion or disorientation.