Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈprɛfɝəbəl, ˈprɛfrəbəl'] more desirable than another.
Rhymes with Preferable
Sentences with preferable
A spot with a lot of foot traffic would be preferable.
Quotes about preferable
1. It is my belief... that the truth is generally preferable to lies.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2. Losing your mind is preferable to losing your woman, because if you lose your woman you will also lose your mind, and then you’re left with nothing.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I spent most of my youth hauling sides of beef and pork to my father's shop. Carrying you is far more enjoyable.""How sweet,"Annabelle mumbled sickly, her eyes closed. "Every woman dreams of being told that she's preferable to a dead cow.
- Lisa Kleypas, Secrets of a Summer Night