adjective. ['ˈpɔrɪŋ'] flowing profusely.
Rhymes with Pouring
Sentences with pouring
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Remove the petals from the water by pouring the mixture through cheesecloth or a fine weave strainer.
Quotes about pouring
1. People ask for this life, but they don't really understand what comes with it. People just see the outside and that looks good - big houses, cars, girls, but you never see how the person is feeling deep down inside. Me personally, being a man, I'm going to feel better displaying all of this and pouring my heart out on each record.
- Bow Wow
2. Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
- Sai Baba
3. Something inside Clary cracked and broke, and words came pouring out. 'What do you want me to tell you? The truth? The truth is that I love Simon like I should love you, and I wish he was my brother and you weren't, but I can't do anything about that and neither can you!
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes