adjective. ['ˈpɑːndɝɪŋ'] deeply or seriously thoughtful; .
Words that Rhyme with Pondering
Example sentences of the word pondering
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Consider both quality and quantity when pondering how to cut a pie into five equal pieces.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Entrepreneurs take the visionary process one step further than just pondering, and they bring these visions to life.
Quotes containing the word pondering
1. This is thy hour O Soul, thy free flight into the wordless, Away from books, away from art, the day erased, the lesson done,Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing, pondering the themes thou lovest best. Night, sleep, and the stars.
- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
2. Aubrey, crouching on a nearby counter, watched me with squinty eyes, apparently pondering why anyone would willingly immerse themselves in water ever, let alone for extended periods of time.
- Richelle Mead, Succubus Blues
3. The amount of time an individual may spend pondering over what his neighbor has and what he does not, is equivalent to the amount of time the individual has lost in becoming an equal to his neighbors.
- Victoria Addino