Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈpɑːndɝ'] reflect deeply on a subject.
Rhymes with Ponder
How do you pronounce ponder?
Pronounce ponder as ˈpɑndər.
US - How to pronounce ponder in American English
UK - How to pronounce ponder in British English
Sentences with ponder
1. Verb, base form
Conclude your paper by giving the reader something to ponder.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
This is a controversial question that pet owners often ponder for their FeLV-positive cat.
To try something completely unanticipated, ponder tile in anything-but-traditional hues.
Quotes about ponder
1. Time is such a waste of time to think about, because the longer you ponder it, the more of it you lose. And before you know it, you don’t know it, because you are nothing but dusty worm food.
- Jarod Kintz, I Should Have Renamed This
2. I'm often asked what I think about as I run. Usually the people who ask this have never run long distances themselves. I always ponder the question. What exactly do I think about when I'm running? I don't have a clue.
- Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
3. We are not as Christ-centered and cross-cherishing as we should be, because we do not ponder the truth that everything good, and everything bad that God turns for the good, was purchased by the sufferings of Christ.
- John Piper, The Passion of Jesus Christ