Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈpliːzɪŋ'] giving pleasure and satisfaction.
Rhymes with Pleasing
Sentences with pleasing
1. Noun, singular or mass
Fill your umbrellas with your flowers and arrange them in a pleasing manner.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Serving punch at a party after entering adulthood is still a practical and pleasing option.
Quotes about pleasing
1. I shall endeavour still further to prosecute this inquiry, an inquiry I trust not merely speculative, but of sufficient moment to inspire the pleasing hope of its becoming essentially beneficial to mankind.
- Edward Jenner
2. The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry
3. Sweet is the scene where genial friendship plays the pleasing game of interchanging praise.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
noun. ['ˈpliːzɪŋ'] the act of one who pleases.