Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈpliːzd'] experiencing or manifesting pleasure.
- bucked up
Rhymes with Pleased
Sentences with pleased
1. Verb, past participle
State that you would be pleased to discuss the candidate's qualifications in more detail.
Whatever the cause may be, this type of tail movement usually signifies a very pleased little feline.
Quotes about pleased
1. I've been pleased to work with so many wonderful stars through the years. This has been an amazing journey. I hope it continues.
- Keanu Reeves
2. I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
3. That was enterprising,"Will sounded nearly impressed.Nate smiled. Tess shot him a furious look. "Don't look pleased with yourself. When Will says 'enterprising' he means 'morally deficient.'""No, I mean enterprising,"said Will. "When I mean morally deficient, I say, 'Now, that's something I would have done'.
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
adjective. ['ˈpliːzd'] feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth.
- proud of