Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈpæləs'] a large and stately mansion.
- mansion house
- great hall
Rhymes with Palace
Sentences with palace
1. Noun, singular or mass
The Trianon estates, which open at noon, are almost as famous as the palace itself.
Quotes about palace
1. Success consists in being successful, not in having potential for success. Any wide piece of ground is the potential site of a palace, but there's no palace till it's built.
- Fernando Pessoa
2. You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.
- Frank McCourt, Angela's Ashes
3. I don't care if you danced naked on the roof of the Little Palace with him. I love you, Alina, even the part of you that loved him.
- Leigh Bardugo, Shadow and Bone
noun. ['ˈpæləs'] the governing group of a kingdom.
noun. ['ˈpæləs'] a large ornate exhibition hall.
- exhibition area
noun. ['ˈpæləs'] official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign).