Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈmænʃən'] (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided.
- planetary house
- sign of the zodiac
- star sign
Rhymes with Mansion
Sentences with mansion
1. Noun, singular or mass
The house sat vacant for years until it became the haunted mansion it is today.
Quotes about mansion
1. All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
2. A man of God would never burn or harm a temple of any kind - regardless of religion. A true man of God would see every temple or divine mansion built to glorify the Creator - as an extension of the temple closest to his home, regardless of its shape, size, or color. A man who truly recognizes and knows God can see God in all things.
- Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
3. OK you maybe can't buy happiness with Cosmic Ordering, but it's much better crying in a mansion than in a hovel.
- Stephen Richards, Cosmic Ordering Guide
noun. ['ˈmænʃən'] a large and imposing house.
- stately home
- manor house
- manor hall
- mansion house