Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈoʊvɝˌfloʊɪŋ'] covered with water.
Rhymes with Overflowing
Sentences with overflowing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
If the machine is overflowing with coffee, it could be due to a few different problems.
2. Noun, singular or mass
At times the float switch will malfunction and sound the alarm when the tank isn’t overflowing.
Quotes about overflowing
1. There are so many awful things in this world, but I wanted readers to share with me the small, beautiful, enjoyable things. Things like cute clothes, beautiful art and pretty flowers; items that are overflowing with beauty. If you just become obsessed with your own problems, you miss these things. When you discover them, you become happy.
- Novala Takemoto
2. Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them.
- Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
3. My I love you was a measured response, like one gallon of coffee in one cup of sugar. It was just overflowing with an awakening of my soul.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE