adjective. ['ˈaʊtˌgoʊɪŋ'] leaving a place or a position.
Words that Rhyme with Outgoing
Example sentences of the word outgoing
1. Noun, singular or mass
The income statement format lists incoming revenue at the top of the page and outgoing expenditures at the bottom.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
You can also often ask your phone carrier to turn off outgoing caller ID for all of your calls.
Males are typically very outgoing, often bobbing their heads or playing within their cages.
Quotes containing the word outgoing
1. I was the guy who was friends with everybody. Yes, I had my core group of friends, but I wasn't part of a clique that excluded people. I hope they thought I was a nice guy. I tried to be just friendly and outgoing. I was class president. I'm supposed to run my class reunion in 2013.
- Austin Stowell
2. And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
- Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
3. My school friends thought I was outgoing and bubbly, but that masked a lot of insecurities, and maybe that's the reason I chose drama - to build a bit of self-confidence. I had a great teacher, and I won a few speech and drama competitions and just fell in love with it.
- Deborah Mailman
adjective. ['ˈaʊtˌgoʊɪŋ'] at ease in talking to others.