Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈɔrdɝɪŋ'] logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements.
Rhymes with Ordering
Sentences with ordering
In some instances, a shop may limit its drive-through menu to make ordering coffee via that method quicker.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Bring your lunch to work every day instead of going out or ordering out.
Quotes about ordering
1. It's funny how different people are. If I'd been this kid and someone was snarling "Ordering a pizza?"at me, without even thinking, I would have snarled back "Yeah. You want pepperoni?"-Maximum Ride
- James Patterson, School's Out—Forever
2. I've developed a great reputation for wisdom by ordering more books than I ever had time to read, and reading more books, by far, than I learned anything useful from, except, of course, that some very tedious gentlemen have written books.
- Marilynne Robinson, Gilead
3. Writing, then, was a substitute for myself: if you don't love me, love my writing & love me for my writing. It is also much more: a way of ordering and reordering the chaos of experience.
- Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
noun. ['ˈɔrdɝɪŋ'] the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement.