Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈnɝːɪʃɪŋ'] of or providing nourishment.
Rhymes with Nourishing
Sentences with nourishing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
They provide nourishing molecules as well as structural support to the nerve cells they serve.
A warm bowl of whole grains is a nourishing choice for a clean breakfast.
Quotes about nourishing
1. Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.
- Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations
2. I am struck by how sharing our weakness and difficulties is more nourishing to others than sharing our qualities and successes.
- Jean Vanier, Community And Growth
3. I believe that reading and writing are the most nourishing forms of meditation anyone has so far found. By reading the writings of the most interesting minds in history, we meditate with our own minds and theirs as well. This to me is a miracle.
- Kurt Vonnegut, Palm Sunday: An Autobiographical Collage