Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈnɝːɪʃt'] being provided with adequate nourishment.
Rhymes with Nourished
Sentences with nourished
1. Verb, past tense
These foods give you more energy and keep your body nourished.
2. Verb, past participle
Traveling with young children on a long flight means keeping them nourished on the plane.
Quotes about nourished
1. Sometimes, you just have to clear your head and get out to see other things. It is very important to be nourished. I love to go to museums and galleries, I like to see theatre, film, dance - anything creative. It doesn't promise you inspiration, but it nourishes your creative soul, and that's good.
- Marc Jacobs
2. Many of the most deeply spiritual moments of my life haven't happened just in my mind or in my soul. They happened while holding my son in the middle of the night, or watching the water break along the shore, or around my table, watching the people I love feel nourished in all sorts of ways.
- Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way
3. Rise to the challenge of bringing your dreams to life! Do not be discouraged by resistance, be nourished by it. Success is the experience of rising to the level of your true greatness.
- Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
adjective. properly nourished.