noun. ['ˈnuːdəl'] informal terms for a human head.
- human head
Rhymes with Noodle
Sentences with noodle
The “use your noodle” idiom has been around for a while too.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Taste a noodle for doneness; it should be chewy but not mushy or hard.
Quotes about noodle
1. When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles......they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
- Dr. Seuss, Fox in Socks
2. I told my doctor my penis was as thin as a spaghetti noodle. I asked if there was anything I could do to bulk it up, and he said, “Yeah, tell your girl to twirl it on a fork before she puts it in her mouth.
- Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
3. His shelf. Good. Noodle dust. Decaying brain collecting dust. Must insert it back in skull—what was I thinking?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
noun. ['ˈnuːdəl'] a ribbonlike strip of pasta.
- egg noodle