Quotes about noisy
1. Last year I built a Courage Machine, but I thought it might be noisy and was too afraid to turn it on. So I coated it with glue, covered it with cat hair, mounted it on my wall, and started claiming it was an exotic animal I killed on a Safari in Africa. I'd like to believe people believe me, on account of it being so strange that it has to be true.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. A big leather-bound volume makes an ideal razorstrap. A thing book is useful to stick under a table with a broken caster to steady it. A large, flat atlas can be used to cover a window with a broken pane. And a thick, old-fashioned heavy book with a clasp is the finest thing in the world to throw at a noisy cat.
- Mark Twain
3. We are a noisy and blessed little family
- Nancy E. Turner, These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901