adjective. ['ˈnæsti'] offensive or even (of persons) malicious.
Words that Rhyme with Nasty
How do you pronounce nasty?
Pronounce nasty as ˈnæsti.
US - How to pronounce nasty in American English
UK - How to pronounce nasty in British English
Example sentences of the word nasty
A nasty slice here.
Quotes containing the word nasty
1. If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.
- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies
2. Magnus, standing by the door, snapped his fingers impatiently. "Move it along, teenagers. The only person who gets to canoodle in my bedroom is my magnificent self.""Canoodle?"repeated Clary, never having heard the word before."Magnificent?"repeated Jace, who was just being nasty. Magnus growled. The growl sounded like "Get out.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
3. A pessimist is a man who thinks everybody is as nasty as himself, and hates them for it.
- George Bernard Shaw
adjective. ['ˈnæsti'] exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent.
adjective. ['ˈnæsti'] disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter.
adjective. ['ˈnæsti'] characterized by obscenity.