noun. ['ˈmæk'] a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
Rhymes with Mac
Sentences with mac
1. Noun, singular or mass
Yes, you can have your mac and cheese without undoing those healthy-eating wins.
Quotes about mac
1. Microsoft has had two goals in the last 10 years. One was to copy the Mac, and the other was to copy Lotus' success in the spreadsheet - basically, the applications business. And over the course of the last 10 years, Microsoft accomplished both of those goals. And now they are completely lost.
- Steve Jobs
2. By the way, if you get mad at your Mac laptop and wonder who designed this demonic device, notice the manufacturer's icon on top: an apple with a bite out of it.
- Peter Kreeft, Jesus-Shock
3. I dodged behind Mac for cover and refused to take the bait. I glanced at my nonexistent watch. 'Oops, look at the time. Guess I have to be going now. Let's not do this again sometime, okay?'Before I could move, Pritkin was there, jamming the medallion into the skin of my upper arm.'Ow!'He looked at me expectantly. I glared at him. 'That hurt!'What do you see?'A big red mark,
- Karen Chance, Claimed By Shadow