adjective. ['ˈlʌsti'] vigorously passionate.
Rhymes with Lusty
Sentences with lusty
If its notes are strong and lusty, then the clock is probably of 20th century vintage.
Quotes about lusty
1. I don't know why people are afraid of lust. Then I can imagine that they are very afraid of me, for I have a great lust for everything. A lust for life, a lust for how the summer-heated street feels beneath my feet, a lust for the touch of another's skin on my skin...a lust for everything. I even lust after cake. Yes, I am very lusty and very scary.
- C. JoyBell C.
2. We lusty bibliophiles know that reading, unlike just about anything else, is both good for you and loads of fun.
- Kevin Smokler, Bookmark Now: Writing in Unreaderly Times: A Collection of All Original Essays from Today's (and Tomorrow's) Young Authors on the State of the Art --and the Art of the Hustle--in the Age of Information Overload
3. Lusty blacksmiths and naughty princesses. Now that's scary
- Simon Holt, The Devouring
adjective. ['ˈlʌsti'] endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health.