Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈleɪtli'] in the recent past.
- of late
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- late (English)
- late (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Lately
How do you pronounce lately?
Pronounce lately as ˈleɪtli.
US - How to pronounce lately in American English
UK - How to pronounce lately in British English
How do you spell lately? Is it latley ?
A common misspelling of lately is latley
Sentences with lately
There have been many concerns lately about safe ways to clean grill grates.
Quotes about lately
1. I used to define success as being able to produce any result you wanted, whether it was a relationship, weight-loss, being a millionaire, impacting the culture, changing society, whatever it might be - it might be homelessness, whatever - and lately, I've redefined success as 'fulfilling your soul's purpose.'
- Jack Canfield
2. One of the things I've started doing lately is tracking my dreams. I feel like there's a lot of information there and you can really bring those emotions to the situations that may feel mundane or familiar. That gives them new life and gives you a new relationship with it - if that makes any sort of sense.
- Jennifer Carpenter
3. The other day I got a text from a boy, but it wasn't hot. I mean, if you're going to text me every day, you haven't seen me for months and you're trying to seduce me, you'd better spice up that text and make it more exciting than 'How was your day? I hope you're having a beautiful one.' Sadly, I haven't been doing a lot of kissing lately.
- Chloe Sevigny