Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈleɪtli'] in
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- late (English)
- late (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Lately
How do you pronounce lately?
Pronounce lately as ˈleɪtli.
US - How to pronounce lately in American English
UK - How to pronounce lately in British English
How do you spell lately? Is it latley ?
Sentences with lately
Quotes about lately
1. I to as to it a a it be - it be - lately, as
2. of lately is my I a of to or a it - if of
3. I a a it I if to me me to up it I a I a of lately.