Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈlæstli'] the item at the end.
- in conclusion
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- last (English)
- hlæst (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Lastly
How do you pronounce lastly?
Pronounce lastly as ˈlæstli.
US - How to pronounce lastly in American English
UK - How to pronounce lastly in British English
Sentences with lastly
And lastly, type the word “exit” to be able to go back to the login screen.
Quotes about lastly
1. Art and religion first; then philosophy; lastly science. That is the order of the great subjects of life, that's their order of importance.
- Muriel Spark
2. There are three types of people in this world. Firstly, there are people who make things happen. Then there are people who watch things happen. Lastly, there are people who ask, what happened? Which do you want to be?
- Steve Backley, The Champion in all of Us: 12 Rules for Success