Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdʒɝːnələst, ˈdʒɝːnəlɪst'] a writer for newspapers and magazines.
- -ist (English)
- journal (English)
- journal (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Journalist
Sentences with journalist
1. Noun, singular or mass
The benefits for a news journalist also include paid time off such as sick days and vacations.
Quotes about journalist
1. I’m more of a journalist than anyone in the mainstream media, and I write fiction. More than fiction, I write absurd nonsense surrealism, and my work has more truth.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Better a good journalist than a poor assassin.
- Jean-Paul Sartre
3. Russian, Umerzhurnalistka Someone who too many questions for his own good. Literally, 'Dead journalist'.
- Beryl Dov