verb. ['ˌɪntɝˈækt, ˌɪnɝˈækt'] act together or towards others or with others.
- get in touch
- keep in line
- step in
- do by
- touch base
- pay for
- reach out
- fall all over
Words that Rhyme with Interact
How do you pronounce interact?
Pronounce interact as ˌɪnərˈækt.
US - How to pronounce interact in American English
UK - How to pronounce interact in British English
Example sentences of the word interact
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Monitors interact with the children on the playground to maintain order and provide assistance when it's needed.
2. Verb, base form
Cortisol can also interact with other chemicals in your brain, causing an increase in appetite.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Does your child interact with other children?
Quotes containing the word interact
1. ...Shouldn't schools be the place where students interact with interesting books? Shouldn't the faculty have an ongoing laser-like commitment to put good books in our students' hands? Shouldn't this be a front-burner issue at all times?
- Kelly Gallagher, Readicide: How Schools Are Killing Reading and What You Can Do About It
2. Concurrent time is a state of time where all the happenings occur at the same time. The creations of the present are influenced by both the past and the future actions and all the three interact where even a future event can change what can happen in the present.
- Stephen Richards, Be First: Achieve Every Dream