Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌɪnˈʃʊr'] be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something.
Rhymes with Insure
Sentences with insure
1. Verb, base form
Test to insure that the alcohol will not harm the finish.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Auto insurance policies insure vehicles.
Quotes about insure
1. At least one reason for trying to live lives that make a difference is that by so living, we hope we will not be forgotten by those who benefit from our trying to make a difference. Yet to try to insure we will not be forgotten too often results in desperate manipulative strategies that are doomed to fail.
- Stanley Hauerwas
2. Of all the means to insure happiness throughout the whole life, by far the most important is the acquisition of friends.
- Epicurus, A Guide To Happiness
3. The best way to insure you achieve the greatest satisfaction out of life is to behave intentionally.
- Deborah Day, BE HAPPY NOW!
verb. ['ˌɪnˈʃʊr'] make certain of.
verb. ['ˌɪnˈʃʊr'] protect by insurance.