noun. ['ˌɪnˈdʌldʒɪŋ'] the act of indulging or gratifying a desire.
Words that Rhyme with Indulging
Example sentences of the word indulging
1. Noun, singular or mass
Nearby attractions at the casino include shopping and indulging in a treatment at the spa.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Knowing the nutrition information for a fried pickle may make you think twice before indulging in this snack food.
Quotes containing the word indulging
1. And I would be the first to admit that probably, in a lot of press conferences over the time that I have been in coaching, indulging my own sense of humor at press conferences has not been greatly to my benefit.
- Bobby Knight
2. Did I ever tell you the difference between a Northern fairy tale and a Southern one?"she asked him, indulging herself and letting her head rest on his shoulder. God, he felt good. Her man. Where her head was meant to lie, right there, on him. "What's the difference?""A Northern one starts 'once upon a time,' while a Southern one starts 'y'all ain't going to believe this shit.
- Erin McCarthy, Hot Finish
3. I find myself fascinated by a man who admits to enjoying fairy tales and uses the word "impinge"- barely misses a beat while indulging in a brief girl-on-girl fantasy. You're a man of layers, Ford."Me and Shrek, we're onions.
- Nora Roberts, Tribute