Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌɪnˈkɔrpɝˌeɪt'] make into a whole or make part of a whole.
- build in
Rhymes with Incorporate
How do you spell incorporate? Is it incorperate ?
A common misspelling of incorporate is incorperate
Sentences with incorporate
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
If you incorporate your business, the state automatically assigns a number to you.
2. Verb, base form
Add the honey to your tea and stir thoroughly to incorporate.
Strong, classical Roman elements incorporate columns, domes, arches, pediments and pilasters in Italian Renaissance architecture.
Quotes about incorporate
1. Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory.
- Claude Debussy
2. If you stay in the company of anger, pain, or hurt, happiness will find someone else to visit. Make the choice to view all of your past relationships as a gift. Throw out what hasn’t worked in the past and incorporate new concepts. Focus on being happy .
- Kristen Crockett, The Gift of Past Relationships
3. We must not attach knowledge to the mind, we have to incorporate it there.
- Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays
verb. incorporate again or anew.
verb. ['ˌɪnˈkɔrpɝˌeɪt'] include or contain; have as a component.
adjective. ['ˌɪnˈkɔrpɝˌeɪt'] formed or united into a whole.
verb. ['ˌɪnˈkɔrpɝˌeɪt'] unite or merge with something already in existence.
- gather in
- take away
verb. ['ˌɪnˈkɔrpɝˌeɪt'] form a corporation.