adjective. ['ˌɪgˈnɔrd'] disregarded.
Words that Rhyme with Ignored
Example sentences of the word ignored
1. Verb, past participle
A china cabinet is a functional piece of furniture that often gets ignored as a dust collector.
2. Verb, past tense
Products that consumers had to have one year can go ignored the next, gathering dust on store shelves.
They add accent colors and bring otherwise ignored corners to life.
Quotes containing the word ignored
1. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
- Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29
2. Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
3. Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I'm going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
- Wayne W. Dyer