Table of Contents
adjective. ['dɪˈtɛktəd, dɪˈtɛktɪd'] perceived or discerned.
Rhymes with Detected
Sentences with detected
1. Verb, past participle
Scavengers may have taken it, cut the cable and disappeared before they could be detected.
2. Verb, past tense
Minor bleeding is not usually serious and can go unnoticed, but once detected it should be treated.
The iPhone will now sync with your selected photo source, transferring any detected photos onto the device.
Quotes about detected
1. My two big date deal breakers are someone with no sense of humor and someone who chews badly. I will never be with someone who never laughs or someone who chews disgustingly, so if either of those things are detected on a date - it's a total deal breaker.
- Elizabeth Gillies
2. I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, great and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.
- Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
3. I used to gorge on gorgeous women, but now I look for things that can’t be seen with the eyes, but are only detected by the heart. This is love.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE