adjective. ['ˈhoʊmˈmeɪd, ˈhoʊˈmeɪd'] made or produced in the home or by yourself.
Rhymes with Homemade
Sentences with homemade
You can serve homemade guinea pig food as long as you serve it in proper ratios of required ingredients.
2. Verb, base form
A transition to homemade foods should take place gradually, as guinea pigs have sensitive digestive tracts.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Coconut oil can also be used as a base for your own homemade tanning oil.
Quotes about homemade
1. I’d rather fake my own fog, than fake a steamy love scene. Can I interest you in some mist? It’s homemade.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks
2. Come on, it’s an American tradition. Apple soup? Mom’s homemade chicken pie?' She chuckled in spite of herself, then winced. 'It’s apple pie and Mom’s homemade chicken soup. But you didn’t do badly, for a start.
- L.J. Smith, Nightfall
3. Books are to me as homemade tattoos are to an inmate. Can't get enough of them.
- Laurie Notaro, I Love Everybody