noun. ['ˈhɛlpɪŋ'] an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal.
- small indefinite amount
- parson's nose
- second joint
- pope's nose
- round of drinks
- white meat
- small indefinite quantity
Words that Rhyme with Helping
Example sentences of the word helping
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Simply telling your employees they are doing good work goes a long way in helping them remain enthusiastic.
Quotes containing the word helping
1. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
2. We talk a lot about hope, helping, and teamwork. Our whole message is that we are more powerful together.
- Victoria Osteen
3. In my life I've learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we're all searching for. I haven't come across anyone who didn't become a better person through love.
- Marla Gibbs