noun. a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas).
- inert gas
- chemical element
- atomic number 2
Words that Rhyme with He
Example sentences of the word he
1. Personal pronoun
The scammer will try to keep you on the line as long as he possibly can.
Quotes containing the word he
1. He's like a drug for you, Bella.
- Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
2. He has achieved success who has worked well, laughed often, and loved much.
- Elbert Hubbard
3. He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
- Thomas Carlyle
noun. male goat.
- billy goat
- caprine animal
noun. a man who is virile and sexually active.
- adult male
noun. deciduous much-branched shrub with dense downy panicles of small bell-shaped white flowers.
- privet andromeda
- Lyonia ligustrina
- genus Lyonia
noun. ['ˈhiː'] the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- Hebrew alphabet
- alphabetic character
- letter of the alphabet
- Hebrew script
- Hebraic alphabet
- he (Middle English (1100-1500))
- he (Old English (ca. 450-1100))