Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈbɪli'] male goat.
- billy goat
- caprine animal
Rhymes with Billy
How do you pronounce billy?
Pronounce billy as ˈbɪli.
US - How to pronounce billy in American English
UK - How to pronounce billy in British English
Sentences with billy
A billy goat?
Quotes about billy
1. I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in 'Eclipse' where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film.
- Melissa Rosenberg
2. App idea: in real time track trends as swarms of keywords form, and use this data to invest in the next unicorn #startup.You'll be able to ride that #startup unicorn like you are Billy the Kid, as you watch your profits shoot up.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. You believe in God?"demanded Billy Karma."I believe in thirty-seven separate and distinct gods,"answered Argyle proudly. "That puts me thirty-six ahead of you.""It makes you a pagan.""It makes you a man of limited vision,"said Argyle.
- Mike Resnick, The Outpost
noun. an unimaginably large amount.
- large indefinite quantity
- large indefinite amount
noun. ['ˈbɪli'] a short stout club used primarily by policemen.
- billy club