Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] unpleasantly stern.
Rhymes with Harsh
How do you pronounce harsh?
Pronounce harsh as hɑrʃ.
US - How to pronounce harsh in American English
UK - How to pronounce harsh in British English
Sentences with harsh
Apply white paint to the bark of the tree in the winter if the sun is harsh and bright.
2. Verb, past participle
Store-bought bug sprays are often filled with chemicals and can be harsh on your skin as well.
Quotes about harsh
1. We’d met at a carefree time, a moment full of promise, in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world.
- Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
2. Love in action is a harsh and dreadful thing compared to love in dreams.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
3. My parents are going to kill me!""That seems rather harsh...
- Garth Nix, Sir Thursday
adjective. having an unusually harsh sound.
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] disagreeable to the senses.
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles.
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] sharply disagreeable; rigorous.
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] unkind or cruel or uncivil.
adjective. ['ˈhɑːrʃ'] severe.